Someone wanted me to point them in the direction to find more sites like mine BUT geared

towards men.....


Here is one..Now you had to know there would be a CATCH didn't you? This is it....lol



She likes to post the OPPOSITE of what I do. Lets see if you can understand what I am saying.....(If you are a dude, I wouldn't click there if you have to put 'no homo' after your statements. Just doing it might make you feel....funny...Besides, 'Ware did that so you wouldn't have to go through that....-Jay-Z)

http://curvycurls.tumblr.com/page/2
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...